Cantina Laredo brings the taste of modern Medico to Tyler, and takes pride in their ethically and locally sourced ingredients used for their food and drinks.
Manager Jtim Machin took us behind the bar to see how Cantina Laredo makes their refreshing Blood Orange Bliss.
Watch the video above to learn how to make your own at home.
Here’s what you need:
- Half Sugar-Rimmed Glass (optional)
- 1.5 oz. Azunia Organic Tequila
- .75 oz. Blood Orange Puree
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- .75 oz. Organic Agave Nectar
- 1 Blood Orange, sliced
Here’s what to do:
- Start by pouring ice into both your glass and shaker.
- In your shaker, add 1.5 oz. Azunia Organic Tequila, .75 oz. Blood Orange Puree, 1 oz. Lime Juice, and .75 oz. Organic Agave Nectar.
- Shake ingredients together
- Strain the drink and pour over ice.
- Garnish with blood orange slice
- Enjoy a refreshing drink!
To enjoy more food and drinks from Cantina Laredo, click here to view their menus.
Cantina Laredo is located at 7428 Old Jacksonville in Tyler, Texas.
Copyright 2022 KLTV. All rights reserved.