Keep it all for yourself, or share with friends!
Warm up in the winter with a 5-Ingredient Crock Pot Sangria recipe. This drink is super easy to make, and it’s warmth will have you forgetting it’s cold outside!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 750ml bottle of Spanish red wine
- 1 medium pear
- 3-4 oranges (enough to squeeze 1 cup of fresh juice, and have slices leftover for garnish)
- 1 pineapple
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- And a crock pot to cook it in
Let’s get started:
- Start by chopping up the pear and pineapple. You need 1/2 of a medium pear, and 1 cup of chopped pineapple.
- Juice oranges to produce 1 cup of fresh juice. Save leftover orange for garnish.
- Pour wine into crock pot and add chopped fruit and cinnamon sticks.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- When it’s done, ladle a few scoops into your glass and add an orange slice and cinnamon stick on for garnish.
Stay up to date on all things The East Texas Weekend!
Not in the mood for warm Sangria? Try this: