Be social and shop local
Get a head start on your holiday season by shopping at Bergfeld Center on November 15th from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m for Christmas 2018 in Bergfeld Center.
This after-hour event is brought to you by all of the stores in the Bergfeld Center. For an entire list of stores click here.
There’s over 30 stores that make up the Bergfeld Center, and most of them are locally owned. The shops are filled with unique items no matter which door you walk into.
Here are some Christmas activities happening:
- 5 p.m. Christmas tree lighting
- Pictures with Santa at Azalea Dental
- Coffee Truck parked in front of The Parlor Salon & Spa
- Live Entertainment and seating at The Village Bakery
- Door Prize Drawing Registration at a Southside Bank tent right in front of Subway
Here’s just a few of the sales happening:
- Brides and Belle: Serving family-friendly snacks and drinks. Plus over 300 wedding dresses will be up to 80% off, select bridal shoes will be up to 75% off, and select mother-of-the-bride, prom and special occasion merchandise is also up to 75% off.
- Brooke and Bre Bridal: A Settero & Midgeley trunk show, a free veil (up to $200 value) with the purchase of a dress, food and drinks, and a station for your children to write letters to Santa
- Classic Boutique: There will be a variety of sales and promotions for both Thanksgiving & Christmas merchandise scattered throughout the store.
- Details: 40% off select designer pillows and complimentary gift wrap on all merchandise purchases.
- House of Wynne: Art Show by Sarah Caton Wynne, a PJ Jarlow Pajamas Pop-Up Shop, special sales throughout the store plus food & libations.
- The Parlor: They are providing a coffee truck filled with delicious drinks as well as handing out goodie bags filled with products (while supplies last)
- Platinum Bath: $400 off of all bath tubs, $500 off of all vanities
- RJ Jewelers: 20% off of all in-stock merchandise
- Royal Passage Antiques: Everything in the store will be marked down
- Valerosa: They will be introducing the new Jan Barboglio line
- Whole Health Store & Cafe: 20% off all Frazier Fir
In addition to the shopping and sales there will also be some seasonal spirits and pictures with Santa Claus at Azalea Dental Care.
Bergfeld Center opened in Tyler in the late 1940’s and it was the very first shopping center in Tyler. The center is located just south of Downtown Tyler in the Azalea District.
For more information on the history of the center, click here.
Stay up to date on all things The East Texas Weekend!
Don’t forget to check out: