Now this is a recipe ANYONE can make!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine
- Open your dough and tear it into four rectangles- each rectangle is made up of two connected rolls
- Make sure that the seam of the two rolls is pressed together
- Then, take your melted butter and brush it on top of two of the rectangles
- Next mix together 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the butter
- Place the un-buttered rectangles on top
- Then with a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut the rectangles length-wise
- Twist each slice a few times and place it on a cookie sheetBak
- e the churros on 375 for about 10 minutes
- Once they are done, take the remainder of the butter and sugar and sprinkle it on top and there you have it!
with The East Texas Weekend
You may also like: