The City of West Palm Beach is helping all of us celebrate patriotic holidays. The City has put together a series of fun DIY crafts that will help get you in the holiday spirit! In this video, we learn how to make a star garland decoration that is super patriotic and perfect for your 4th of July celebration at home!
If you make the garland, make sure you use the #WPBtogether when you post your pictures and/or videos!
What you’ll need:
- Blue and red paint
- 15 popsicle sticks
- Yarn or twine
- Lay out your popsicle sticks into a star formation, then glue it into place.
- Set your star aside to dry and set your paints up on a tray or a paper plate.
- Paint one of the stars red, and another blue.
- Once you finish painting and they’ve dried, you can use the twine to weave them through your stars. If you’re using yarn, you may need to glue them into place.
- String the stars together and voila! You have a red, white, and blue garland that’s perfect for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, Veterans Day or any day you want to show off this patriotic star garland!
with The East Texas Weekend