Get all of your shopping done at Bergfeld!
Bergfeld Center, located in Tyler’s beautiful Azalea District has been the center for shopping throughout Tyler’s rich history. In fact, it was the first shopping center in Tyler and one of the oldest in the state! This holiday season, you shop your way through Bergfeld and find the perfect gift for everyone in your family!
Here’s our guide for holiday shopping at Bergfeld:
- House of Wynne is a great place to start your shopping. This unique store is filled with antiques, gifts, home decor and more.
- Royal Passage offers a a large variety of unique antique furniture pieces, rugs, paintings, lamps, books, porcelains, figurines and other collectables. When you walk inside you can find quality merchandise at competitive prices.
- Details has been a Tyler shopping spot for decades. It’s another great stop for gifts and home furnishings. There is a variety of artistic pieces as well as fantastic jewelry. You can also find great home decor, but for the holidays and year round.
- You can’t go to Bergfeld and not go inside Valerosa Designs & Gallery. This is the place to find artwork created by local East Texans. The selections in the store are diverse, and there’s something for everybody. And if painting’s aren’t your thing, there’s still plenty to peruse.
- You can’t go wrong with giving jewelry as a gift to your loved ones! Since 1983, RJ’s Jewelers has been owned and operated by Robert Johnson. He continues to offer exclusive jewelry and unique gift items. As has always been the tradition, gift wrapping and local delivery are complimentary!
- You don’t have to be getting married to pop into Brides & Belles. They have exceptional bridal gowns, but they also have jewelry and shoes!
- Forget Me Not Flowers has been delivering happiness to East Texas for over a decade. Their store is filled with flowers you can walk home with. But there’s also great candles, decorations and more.
- Sadie’s Stitchery is run by a mother daughter team, and the whole concept started years ago when they were looking across the town for original, affordable and beautiful monogrammed pieces. Now, you can browse their collections of linens, towels, baby items, and more then customize them with your name and initials. This is a great place to add customization to any gift!
- Classic Boutique prides themselves with providing their customers with personal service and great clothing to choose from. From a casual day out, to a holiday party, to travel or fun wear they’ve got something for every occasion.
- If you want a more personalized gift, then Hammer & Stain is a great place to go. Inside the studio you can transform unfinished wood (you decide the size) into beautiful, personalized works of art. And you have total control over what colors you want to use. It’s so fun, and super easy to do! (and you can take your favorite beverage to sip on while you work).
- Just like we mentioned above, you don’t have to be getting married to shop in this bridal store. Brook and Bre has a huge dress selection ranging from prom to homecoming to special occasion dresses, and of course wedding gowns. We have an array of brands, styles, colors and glamour keeping you in the latest trends.
Stay up to date on all things The East Texas Weekend!