100% Agave Tequila, Orange Liquor, Fresh Hibiscus, Rose Essence, Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice, Crystallized Hibiscus Sugar Rim
We go behind the bar with Jack Ryan’s Bartender Sheriden Lilley to give you a step by step guide on how to make their famous Hibiscus Margarita!
Here’s everything you’ll need:
- 1.5 oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz. Triple sec
- Rose syrup
- Hibiscus tea (they steep Hibiscus flowers with sugar to get a nice flora syrup)
- Fresh squeezed lime juice
Let’s get started:
- In a shaker glass add tequila, triple sec and rose syrup.
- Stir to thoroughly mix the syrup in with the liquor.
- Add a Hibiscus tea and lime juice, and shake.
- Pour drink and ice into your glass and enjoy!
Stay up to date on all things The East Texas Weekend!