Bulleit Rye Bourbon, Demerara Syrup, Orange Bitters, Flamed Orange Peel
We go behind the bar with Jack Ryan’s Bartender Sheriden Lilley to give you a step by step guide on how to make their most popular drink the Old Fashioned!
Here’s everything you’ll need:
- 2 oz. bourbon
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- Demerara sugar syrup
- Orange peel
- Giant ice cube
Let’s get started:
- Mix bourbon, bitters and sugar syrup together in a glass with ice cubes
- Strain liquid and pour over a glass with a giant ice cube
- Cut a thick peel from an orange
- Briefly heat the peel with a flame then rub it around the rim of the glass
- Drop the orange peel in your drink and enjoy!
Stay up to date on all things The East Texas Weekend!