It's okay to admit you like bubble baths.
No matter how old you are. No matter what people might think. Yes, you deserve a bubble bath. While bath bombs exploded on the scene in 2020, bubble baths have been around since the 1930s and are due for a comeback. We think everyone should enjoy the relaxation and simple fun, especially on January 8 which is National Bubble Bath Day. Here are a few reasons and excuses to enjoy your next bubble bath if you need them.
- Get babies and toddlers used to bathing with bubbles. They play with all the bubbles and it makes bath time a lot easier to start. Check the labels and look for ‘Tear Free’ options for children.
- Wearing a bubble hat should be considered haute couture fashion.
- For a bath that helps your skin, see if they contain natural, hydrating oils and vitamins to help moisturize. There are many natural bubble bath mixes out there.
- Avoid liquids that contain sulfates, parabens or silicones.
- The bubbles insulate the bathtub so the water stays warmer for longer!
- Helps prevents the dreaded soap scum bathtub ring.
- Bubble bath products come in a variety of scents including: lavender, coconut, almond, and even Prosecco!
- Back in the early days, they were known as foam baths.
- A bubble bath is so relaxing.
- Really go all out by adding flowers, rose petals on top of the foam or bring your favorite drink tub side or indulge in a decadent snack while you relax. Light a few candles too.
COPYRIGHT 2021, GRAY MEDIA GROUP, INC.