A closer look at how to make a "perfect" margarita
There’s never a bad reason to to shake up something sweet and sour and our friends at Heartland Weekend met with the co-owner of El Sol to find out how they make a “perfect” margarita.
Antonio Olivarez says the recipe is simple but good. The key: keep it fresh.
The Perfect Margarita
- 1 Lime
- 1 Orange
- Shot and a half of Tequila
- Half a shot of Triple Sec
- Half a shot of Grand Marnier
- 2 shots of Sweet and Sour Mix
How to make it:
- Grind a few slices of the lime and orange in the bottom of your shaker.
- Combine the liqueur with the sweet and sour mix.
- Add in a hearty scoop of ice.
- Shake it real good.
- Pour and enjoy!
Stay up to date on all things The East Texas Weekend!