Spring into the new season with shopping at Bergfeld Center from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. on Thursday, March 21st.
When: Thursday, March 21st
What time: 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Where: Bergfeld Center, 102 E. 8th Street
What: Family fun entertainment, live music, food & spirits throughout the center, store specials in every shop.
This after-hour event is brought to you by all of the stores at Bergfeld Center. There’s over 30 stores that make up the Bergfeld Center, and most of them are locally owned. The shops are filled with unique items no matter which door you walk into. Click here for an entire list.
Here are some activities happening:
- Live Music
- Drawing for Prizes at Forget me Not Flowers
- Drawing for a photography shoot at Brooke and Bre Bridal
- Food & Spirits throughout the center
Here’s just a few of the sales happening:
- Brides and Belle: LucciLu Prom Trunk Show (Thursday-Saturday) And if you purchase your prom dress that weekend you will receive a free pair of earrings.
- Brooke and Bre Bridal: Sale for bridal and prom dresses.
- Classic Boutique: Different sales throughout the shop. Discounts vary depending on clothing, accessories, gift items, jewelry and more throughout the store.
- Details: All French Kandee jewelry will be 25% off. All rugs and floor cloths will be 20% off. And you can check out their new back room where everything is 50% off.
- Forget Me Not Flowers: Special tulip bunches will be $12.95
- Valerosa: Select jewelry designs are 50% off. And other Valerosa collection items will be 30% off. And other non-consigned of jewelry will be 20% off.
Bergfeld Center opened in Tyler in the late 1940’s and it was the very first shopping center in Tyler. The center is located just south of Downtown Tyler in the Azalea District.
For more information on the history of the center, click here.
Stay up to date on all things The East Texas Weekend!
Don’t forget to check out: