The 10 best and worst Easter candies
In case you didn’t know, Easter is a HUGE candy holiday.
More money is spent on candy for Easter historically than for Halloween itself, according to data from the National Retail Federation.
While there are tons of tasty candy options, there are just as many out there that people say is their least favorite Easter holiday candy.
CandyStore.com conducted an Easter season survey where they asked people about their favorite and least favorite Easter candy. The survey got 16,000 responses and is summarized below.
10 Worst Easter Candies, according to the survey:
10. Jelly Beans (Generic Flavor)
9. Chocolate Crosses
8. Chicks & Rabbits Marshmallow Candy
7. Bunny Corn
5. Oreo Eggs
4. Cheetos Cinnamon Puffs (yes, this is weird to be considered Easter candy…)
3. Solid Chocolate Bunnies
2. Sour Patch Chocolate Bunny
1. Cadbury Crème Eggs
10 Best Easter Candies, according to the survey:
10. Hershey’s Fun-Sized Candy Bars with Easter Wrappers
9. Skittles-Filled Easter Eggs
8. Robins Eggs
7. Kinder Joy Eggs Candy
6. Jelly Beans (Gourmet/Naturally-Flavored)
5. Mallow Top Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
4. Foil-Wrapped Chocolate Eggs
3. Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
2. Chocolate Bunnies (Hollow)
1. Cadbury Mini Eggs
What are your favorite and least favorite candies for Easter? Check out the original article by CandyStore.com here.